A new C# Facebook SDK makes it easy to connect your apps.
This toolkit allows you to quickly create a facebook application, or integrate your website with Facebook, and use the new Graph API or old rest API.
Visit Codeplext to have a look. Downloadable SDK complete with documentation, getting started docs and sample code is available making it super easy to get your Facebook integration going.
- Compatible with all Graph API and REST API Calls
- Supports all forms of Facebook authentication: Cookies, OAuth 2.0, Signed Requests
- Supports .Net 4.0 and .Net 3.5
- Supports .Net 4.0 Client Profile (WinForms and WPF)
- Supports Silverlight 4
- Supports Windows Phone 7
- Samples Applications to get started quickly
- Client authentication tool to get test access tokens
Im going to check out the Windows Phone 7 support.